Saturday, September 3, 2016

Volunteer Day and Welcome Back

Hi there everyone, I am sorry I have been quiet over the summer on this blogspot. I had these great ideas of all the things I would get done over the summer break and then ... well let's just say I didn't get them done. But now the kids are back to school and Days for Girls is my top priority once again.

TOMORROW is our next volunteer morning. Remember we have lots of NON SEWING jobs available too. If you do sew and you are able to please bring your machine and an extension cord.




Tomorrow we plan to open, sort and fold underwear. This is the VIDEO that shows you the way we will be fooling them which saves space in our kits. If you have a moment take the time to watch it before coming.



Tomorrow we will also be focusing on DRAWSTRING BAGS. Here is the video from Days for Girls on how to sew the bag the Days for Girls way. If you are interested in sewing from home this is a great way to get started. Please take a moment to watch.





We have received so many wonderful donations and I want to say a HUGE thank you  and to all those who bought back a little something in their luggage after the summer too.

There are lots of exciting things happening this year, so stay tuned for more information.

Many Thanks for sharing the love,



No comments:

Post a Comment