Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Days for Girls Expeditions

Has volunteering for Days for Girls given you a taste of giving and you can not get enough? Have you ever considered going on an expedition?

I wanted to share with you today the Days for Girls International Expedition link on their main page. They have an upcoming expedition to Nepal , which I believe might already even be filled due to the high demand. The great news is that there will another one in Uganda in the first half of next year and I am very keen to find about that one. You can also fill in their ONLINE FORM to get updates on upcoming expeditions.

Below are some images from the page to give you a little indication of what is involved. Expeditions are self paid and work out around $3000 USD (approx. 1155 OMR)  (plus your flights , visa etc).












It looks like a great opportunity to travel, learn, love and give. 

I am thinking this Christmas I might ask my family for a gift amount towards the cost of an expedition. It seems like a great life experience. 

Thanks for stopping by ....







No comments:

Post a Comment